What I'm learning now.
am always learning something. Today is no different. I'm reading Building a Culture of Innovation: A practical framework for placing innovation at the core of your business by Cris Beswick, Derek Bishop, and Jo Geraghty. As well as taking classes for two MicroMasters certifications from Boston University.
Digital Leadership – MicroMasters
Boston University; Boston, MA 2018 – 2019
Developing the knowledge and capabilities to lead organizational change and transformation. Some key areas of study are the use of strategies to drive and transform businesses in the digital economy, driving business value through experimentation and the development of platform based strategies for growth.
- Negotiation and management of digital transformation projects
- Effective people and team management strategies
- Digital Transformation Strategy
- Platform Strategy for Business
- Leading in the Digital Age
- Designing for Experimentation to Enhance Digital Business Innovation
- Business Analytics for Data-Driven Decision Making
Digital Product Management – MicroMasters
Boston University; Boston, MA 2019
Developing knowledge and hands on experience in project management including creating project roadmaps, taking products from initial concept through user research, co-creation, and rapid prototyping. Learning agile and lean management practices for creating products, market testing methods, and data analytics tools.
- Creating product roadmaps
- Taking products from initial concept through user research, co-creation, and rapid prototyping
- Agile and lean management practices for creating software and digital products
- Social media and market testing methods
- Applying perspective from best practices in platform based strategies.